Redstone Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redstone Revolution

Redstone Revolution Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fixes on the gmod server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
>>ga<<hastelavistababy

fixes on the gmod server Empty
PostSubject: fixes on the gmod server   fixes on the gmod server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:48 pm

pretty much all i have to say is the server has to be in need of some fixes i know its up just for a short while but helping to fin bugs and getting the server as fun as possible is always a good way of helping to me Very Happy 

so here are a few suggestions if got right now:

a message when u are killed inno or traitor so u know if your rdmed or not
without this confusion will be coming up fast

the trails of ppl spectating is very annoying these might to be removed aswell

and at last the ping drops are kinda a big deal lol! 

also found that alot of times when dloading a map the game just keeps loading and every1 leaves this causes an empty server in a very fast way

this is all for now i hope this will be helpfull
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: fixes on the gmod server   fixes on the gmod server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:02 am

Trails, hmmmm i think what about VIP only? i don't know. If i have any complaints/ someone says that the trails give away there positions when spectators fly past with them. then they will be removed.
Also, idk what you mean by the ping drops and the rest you mentioned is done
Back to top Go down
https://redstonerevolution.board-directory.net
>>ga<<hastelavistababy

PostSubject: Re: fixes on the gmod server   fixes on the gmod server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:16 am

yea if heard other ppl complain about the trails aswell they are pretty annoying

and the fps drops might have been my network being sloppy yetserday if got no cleu what happened but i hope its fixed next time i get on o and idk if u noticed but im big friends with dominik and he made me (junior mod for now)

he had intended to make me head admin when server is rdy to go just want to hear your opinions about this XD cheers
Back to top Go down
>>ga<<hastelavistababy

PostSubject: Re: fixes on the gmod server   fixes on the gmod server Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:37 pm

there is still a bug that when joining the game

after this and some rounds the map changes right?......

well yes when it changes map it gets stuck at the end of the download and u have to rejoin
this is a pretty bad bug since lots of ppl rather join another server then rejoin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fixes on the gmod server   fixes on the gmod server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fixes on the gmod server
Page 1 of 1