Redstone Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redstone Revolution

Redstone Revolution Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cows admin abuseing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derpy Hooves

Cows admin abuseing! Empty
PostSubject: Cows admin abuseing!   Cows admin abuseing! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:04 am

First he rdm me. After that he start being cocky about being operator and says he have played more then me just becouse he's operator but that is wrong! i have gotten
500k points by playing no betting more exact 450k. But this is not about my points! He also did'nt let me help in a conversation about traitor baiting he did'nt care when i told him what traitor baiting were!

Falke heard it, Blaze aswell.

Having problems uploading screenshots!
add ''yaxy123'' on skype to get the pictures

The Cows rank: Operator

My rank: Trusted Member

Date: 11.04.2013 Time 19:00:10 (that this post were done)

Name: ≈RR≈Derpy Hooves

Report against: ≈RR≈ THE COW

This report is NOT becouse i wanna get operator!
Back to top Go down
nuked

nuked

PostSubject: Re: Cows admin abuseing!   Cows admin abuseing! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:20 am

I was also a witness and was there when he slayed guts for 69 rounds and waited till he got slain once and cow does go on other severs and rdm and i think its not good for the sever to have a admin abuser. I do like cow and i got nothing agaisnt him but at the end of the day we all want to do what's best for the server not what's best for our freinds. As a trial op this is the kind of thing that i need to support demotions for as its unfair for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Falke

PostSubject: Re: Cows admin abuseing!   Cows admin abuseing! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:24 am

First of all I think Derpy is right.
And i got another 2 complains about cow, they were HastelavistaBABY(NL) and BlazeBoy.

He sometimes get wrong in the slays and he isn't fast checking the logs.
That just gives more work to me when i am online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cows admin abuseing!   Cows admin abuseing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cows admin abuseing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redstone Revolution :: Garry's Mod :: Ban Requests-
Jump to: